... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 11 am MST Monday...
* locations: Choteau, Browning, and Marias Pass.
* Timing: light snow has developed this morning with a passing
cold front. Snow intensity will increase and become more
widespread Sunday afternoon, then continue overnight through
* Accumulations: snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches.
* Winds: northeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Impacts: hazardous driving on snow covered roads, with reduced
visibility in falling and blowing snow.
* Web page: to see a graphical representation of this hazard,
please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana, dial 5 1 1 .
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Rocky Mountain Front Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:09 AM MST Feb. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service