Weather Radar Updated: 11:30 PM GMT on April 20, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I2 Harmon OK 69 dBZ 36,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 3.50 in. 14 knots W (280)
G4 Harmon OK 66 dBZ 39,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 2.50 in. 12 knots W (280)
G1 Pierce WA 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 20% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
T2 Armstrong TX 40 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (245)
O6 Harmon OK 67 dBZ 35,000 ft. 57 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 2.75 in. 12 knots W (276)
S1 Wheeler TX 65 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 80% Chance 100% Chance 1.75 in. 6 knots W (278)
K7 Wheeler TX 63 dBZ 33,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 6 knots W (280)
E4 Terrell TX 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 50% Chance 90% Chance 1.00 in. 12 knots W (277)
J6 Clark KS 56 dBZ 40,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 14 knots WSW (237)
O4 Tarrant TX 65 dBZ 21,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 30% Chance 60% Chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (241)
N5 Terrell TX 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WNW (285)
R6 Tarrant TX 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (242)
B8 Harmon OK 65 dBZ 47,000 ft. 74 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (291)
R5 Hood TX 58 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (243)
W7 Montgomery IA 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (208)
V9 Childress TX 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (232)
B1 Tarrant TX 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (244)
K5 Stephens TX 51 dBZ 1,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (234)
J2 Young TX 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (232)
M9 Phillips KS 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (228)
I8 Childress TX 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (220)
U5 Potter TX 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (291)
S3 Childress TX 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (229)
C4 Childress TX 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (198)
B6 Hemphill TX 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (226)
Y3 Beaver TX 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
O6 Collingsworth TX 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (235)
L4 Lipscomb TX 43 dBZ 27,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SSW (203)
A2 Hemphill TX 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (220)
P0 Childress TX 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
D8 Lipscomb TX 42 dBZ 25,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (219)
S4 Parker TX 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
C7 Harper OK 41 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (235)
X4 Grant WI 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
U0 Garvin OK 34 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A3 Harmon OK 71 dBZ 42,000 ft. 66 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 3.75 in. 12 knots W (276)
X9 Clark KS 65 dBZ 26,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 80% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 12 knots SW (221)
E4 Hutchinson TX 62 dBZ 21,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 60% Chance 90% Chance 1.00 in. 8 knots W (262)
A8 Clark KS 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 60% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 14 knots SW (225)
Z7 Shelby IA 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 40% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SSW (205)
I6 Wallace KS 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NNE (20)
T7 Plymouth IA 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 19 knots SW (236)
A8 Greene IA 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SSW (207)
B0 Atchison IA 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.75 in. 0 knots new (0)
G1 Plymouth IA 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SW (235)
A0 Lyman SD 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 19 knots W (269)
C0 Lyman SD 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WSW (254)
E0 Lyman SD 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WSW (253)
C4 Upton TX 62 dBZ 20,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (231)
E2 Clark KS 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 6 knots S (169)
O8 Rooks KS 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (266)
P8 Greene IA 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (207)
A4 Dakota NE 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (242)
O5 Montgomery IA 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (223)
C7 Ness KS 57 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 8 knots S (172)
D1 Wichita KS 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 2 knots ENE (68)
X6 Harper OK 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (230)
F6 Hamilton KS 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (0)
X5 Wichita KS 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots WNW (300)
S6 Phillips KS 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (210)
F0 Rooks KS 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (220)
O8 Shelby IA 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (209)
J5 Upton TX 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (230)
G1 Graham KS 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (218)
J4 Atchison IA 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (202)
B1 Greeley KS 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 20% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (2)
C7 Hancock IA 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSW (213)
M6 Rooks KS 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 25 knots NNE (33)
N6 Ness KS 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 19 knots S (185)
B0 Hancock IA 54 dBZ 25,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SW (219)
D0 Rooks KS 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (250)
X8 Cerro Gordo IA 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (252)
Q6 Phillips KS 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
A0 Kossuth IA 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (243)
L5 Greeley KS 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (356)
T0 Hemphill OK 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (231)
R6 Hancock IA 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 20% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SW (234)
H9 Hemphill OK 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SW (226)
P5 Ness KS 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (205)
X2 Hemphill TX 48 dBZ 32,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (232)
A6 Rooks KS 47 dBZ 32,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SW (233)
Y6 Atchison IA 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (205)
D4 Carson TX 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (246)
C0 Potter TX 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (293)
Q1 Carson TX 57 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (243)
K3 Otoe NE 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (201)
P8 Collingsworth TX 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (226)
U1 Carson TX 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (246)
J0 Trego KS 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (230)
V0 Scott KS 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (198)
C2 Hodgeman KS 55 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots S (177)
P0 Dakota NE 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (242)
N1 Plymouth IA 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
M5 Parmer TX 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (298)
U7 Monona IA 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (210)
Q4 Clark KS 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (156)
S1 Finney KS 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (199)
X6 Woodbury IA 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (255)
N1 Parmer TX 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (300)
Y9 Ness KS 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (208)
P0 Lane KS 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (178)
L5 Scott KS 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (210)
G9 Crawford IA 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
H9 Mills NE 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
T3 Hansford TX 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (285)
D2 Collingsworth TX 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (224)
L8 Atchison IA 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (203)
J8 Kossuth IA 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (245)
U5 Trego KS 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (215)
G2 Trego KS 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (204)
O5 Graham KS 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (213)
H5 Clark KS 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (162)
M4 Otoe NE 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (223)
M8 Harper OK 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (251)
B3 Ness KS 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (217)
Z0 Rush KS 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (220)
X7 Kossuth IA 50 dBZ 31,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (234)
L3 Donley TX 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (236)
M2 Beaver OK 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (231)
K0 Grant NM 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (23)
D0 Kossuth IA 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (245)
X5 Pecos TX 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
I8 Trego KS 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (204)
B7 Hancock IA 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
R8 Monona IA 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (219)
L1 Shelby IA 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (198)
E0 Cherry NE 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (262)
C8 Otoe NE 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (228)
F2 Wallace KS 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (335)
S9 Stanton KS 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (216)
M9 Crawford IA 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
D1 Kossuth IA 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (237)
E1 Kossuth IA 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (241)
D6 Greeley CO 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (18)
K4 Terrell TX 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A9 Rooks KS 47 dBZ 29,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (342)
K9 Hemphill TX 47 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 100% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (223)
F3 Beaver OK 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
G9 Woodbury IA 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots N (351)
Z0 Woodbury IA 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (247)
F0 Grant NM 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NW (304)
D0 Tripp SD 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (265)
Z8 Greene IA 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSE (153)
R4 Fremont IA 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (199)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail