- Tropical Storm Polo Strengthening; Another Potential Baja California Threat?
- How Phnom Penh, Which Had No Functioning Water System 20 Years Ago, Built One Of The World's Best
- Vintage Yosemite: Rare Black-and-White Photos of Pristine Landscapes
- Hurricane Edouard, First Major Hurricane of the Atlantic Season, Brings Rip Current Risk to U.S.
- Tropical Depression Odile Dissipates Over Mexico: Recap
- All News
- Warmer Summers Reportedly Caused Antarctica Ice Shelf to Splinter, Collapse
- In Oceans Made Hotter, More Acidic By Global Warming, What Life Will Survive?
- Weather in 2050: Warmer, Wetter, Wilder, According to U.N. World Meteorological Organization
- China to Create Carbon Market to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- What 15 World Heritage Sites Will Look Like in 2,000 Years, Thanks to Climate Change
- All News
Maps and Radar
This colored contour map shows the forecasted ultraviolet index (UV index) for noon at local time. The sun's ultraviolet rays can cause sunburn and other harmful damage to the body, and the UV index is proportional to the strength of the sun's ultraviolet rays. The key below the image shows the corresponding UV index and minutes to skin damage at noon for each color.
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|