Tropical Storm Bertha forms in Atlantic; Tropical Storm Iselle in Eastern Pacific

By: JohnnyParker, 1:14 PM GMT on August 01, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 66 and it feels like 66. Highs will continue to range between 87 and 97 with lows between 66 and 71. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms tomorrow, a slight chance of rain on Friday, a 40% chance of AM thunderstorms on Saturday, and a 30% chance of AM showers. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 70 and it feels like 70. Todays high is 87 with a low of 68. Saturd...

New depression may be developing in Atlantic; rain returns tomorrow and Saturday

By: JohnnyParker, 1:20 PM GMT on July 31, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 68 and it feels like 68. Highs will continue to range between 86 and 94 with lows between 66 and 70. There is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms tomorrow, a 40% chance of PM thunderstorms on Saturday, a slight chance of rain on Thursday, an 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday, and a 40% chance of AM showers on Saturday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 70 and it ...

Watching Atlantic/Eastern Pacific for more development; Chance of rain this weekend

By: JohnnyParker, 1:13 PM GMT on July 30, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 56 and it feels like 56. Highs will continue to range between 83 and 95 with lows between 66 and 70. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Friday, a slight chance of rain on Saturday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Sunday, a slight chance of rain on Wednesday, a 50% chance of PM thunderstorms on Thursday, and an 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday. At the Regional Rehab Center in T...

New tropical depression likely in Atlantic; monitoring Eastern/Western Pacific basins

By: JohnnyParker, 1:05 PM GMT on July 29, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 65 and it feels like 65. Highs will continue to range between 80 and 96 with lows between 60 and 66. There is a 30% chance of a few showers on Thursday, a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Friday, a slight chance of rain on Saturday, a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Sunday, a slight chance of rain on Monday, a slight chance of rain on Tuesday, and a 30% chance of PM thunderstorms on Thursday...

Warm/humid today, but cooler midweek; Hernan weakens, monitoring Atlantic

By: JohnnyParker, 1:03 PM GMT on July 28, 2014

Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 76 and it feels like 76. Highs will continue to range between 85 and 93 with lows between 59 and 65. There is a slight chance of rain today, a slight chance of rain on Thursday, a slight chance of rain on Friday, a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Saturday, and a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Sunday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 78 and it feels lik...

Updated: 1:16 PM GMT on July 28, 2014

« View Older Entries

About JohnnyParker

I am Johnny Parker and I am 20. I have studied the weather since I was 5. I have cerebral palsy and my goal is to become a meteorologist.