... Red flag warning remains in effect until 7 PM MDT Tuesday...
* impacts: red flag conditions will return late morning Tuesday
through early Tuesday evening. The combination of a very dry
atmosphere and breezy to windy conditions will create red flag
conditions at times. Any new fire starts could spread rapidly in
* Affected area: in central WY... fire weather zone 280.
* Counties affected: in central WY... Natrona.
* Wind: southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Humidity: as low as 10 percent on Tuesday.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of strong
winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Natrona County Lower Elevations Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 6:11 PM MDT Oct. 16, 2017 – National Weather Service