... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am EST early
* what... snow, sleet and freezing rain. Total snow accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of up to two tenths of
an inch. Highest accumulations will be at higher elevations.
* Where... in Maryland, central and eastern Allegany County. In
West Virginia, Mineral County.
* When... freezing rain will be the primary precipitation through
6 am EST Sunday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Mineral Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:04 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:31 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 am to 7 PM EST Sunday...
* timing... during daylight hours Sunday. Highest gusts will be
midday and afternoon.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 45 to 55 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high