... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am EST early
* what... snow, sleet, and freezing rain total snow accumulations
of 1 to 3 inches and freezing rain accretion up to one tenth of
an inch. Highest accumulations will be at the higher
* Where... Hardy, Grant, and Pendleton counties.
* When... freezing rain will be the primary precipitation through
6 am EST Sunday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Grant Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:04 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:31 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 am to 7 PM EST Sunday...
* timing... during daylight hours Sunday. Highest gusts will be
midday and afternoon.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 45 to 55 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high