The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at La Crosse.
* From Tuesday evening to Tuesday may 30... or until the warning is
* At 8:15 PM Monday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday evening and continue
to rise to near 12.6 feet by Thursday morning. The river is expected
to fall below flood stage next Monday.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... Pettibone campground and RV park is flooded.
Road access to the north end of the Shore Acres development is
impacted by flooding. Some lowland flooding occurs in other areas
near the river.
Lat... Lon 4401 9142 4388 9120 4357 9122 4361 9127 4399 9145
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Crosse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:23 PM CDT May. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:45 AM CDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Areas of fog early this morning...
Areas of fog are possible early this morning across portions of
northeast Iowa and southwest Wisconsin. Visibility may drop to 1/2
mile or less at times. If traveling this morning, allow extra
time to reach your destination as visibility may rapidly change
over short distances.