The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winona.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Monday the stage was 13.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall... dropping below flood
stage by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Prairie Island park begins to flood. Pumping
operations are underway by the city of Winona, and dike patrols are
Lat... Lon 4419 9179 4401 9142 4398 9147 4407 9172 4415 9182
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Trempealeau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:33 AM CDT Jun. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service