The National Weather Service in Portland has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Columbia River at Longview
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 4 PM Monday the stage was... 13.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... this river is forecast to rise above flood stage around
5 PM Monday and is expected to crest at 13.6 feet 6 PM Monday. The
river will fluctuate due to tides and range from 12.0 to 13.6 feet
through Wednesday morning, with crests above flood stage expected
around 5 am Tuesday and 6 am Wednesday.
* Impact... above 13.5 ft, expect minor flooding of unleveed farmland
and low-lying area along the Columbia near Longview.
Lat... Lon 4602 12292 4604 12282 4618 12295 4618 12315 4609 12297
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Columbia and I - 5 Corridor in Cowlitz County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:23 PM PDT Mar. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Barnes Forest Corridor
- Beacon Hill (West Side Highway)
- Bunker Hill
- Caples Landing
- Castle Rock
- Coal Creek
- Columbia Heights
- Columbia Valley Gardens
- Davis Terrace
- Eagle Cliff
- Eufaula Heights
- Evergreen Terrace
- Longview Heights
- Longview Junction
- Oak Point
- Rose Valley
- Sandy Bend
- Valley View Tracts
- Vision Acres
- West Kelso
- West Longview
- West Side Highway