... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 am MDT
Wednesday above 9000 feet...
* timing... snow will continue through early Wednesday morning
with periods of moderate to heavy snow at times.
* Snow accumulation... 8 to 14 inches with locally higher amounts
above 10,000 feet.
* Snow level... 8000 feet lowering to around 6000 to 7000 feet by
Wednesday morning. Snow levels may rise during the afternoon.
Significant snow accumulations will be mainly above 9000 feet,
with lesser amounts below.
* Winds... southwest winds 15 to 25 with gusts to 40 mph, switching
to northwest this evening.
* Visibility... lowering to less than 1/2 mile at times in
heavier snow showers.
* Impacts... high elevation roadways will become slick and
snowpacked. In addition, snow and areas of blowing snow will
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Uinta Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:39 PM MDT Mar. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service