The Flood Warning continues for
the Rio Grande at Laredo.
* From late Wednesday night to Friday morning... or until the warning
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 3.21 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet... or 2.4 meters.
* Forecast: the river will gradually rise late Tuesday through
early Thursday to crest near 8.4 feet or 2.6 meters on Thursday.
The river is then expectd to fall below flood stage late
Thursday or early Friday.
* At 8.0 feet or 2.4 meters, minor lowland flooding occurs. Flow
reaches the lower sections of the customs parking lot in Laredo.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Laredo 8 3.2 Mon 08 PM 3.1 5.1 8.2 6.6 4.0
Lat... Lon 2762 9970 2768 9962 2754 9945 2729 9941
2721 9953 2751 9957
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Webb Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:35 PM CDT Oct. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service