The Flood Warning continues for
the Nueces River near Three Rivers.
* From late Tuesday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 7:15 PM Monday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Wednesday morning and continue
to rise to near 33.7 feet by Friday early afternoon.
* At 35.0 feet major lowland flooding occurs. Flow backs up minor
creeks to the slabs of lowest homes in the River Creek Acres
subdivision, five miles southeast of George West, requiring
evacuations. Livestock are cut off and could drown in low areas.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Three Rivers 25 14.3 Mon 07 PM 17.3 25.7 30.6 33.5 33.3
Lat... Lon 2843 9833 2850 9808 2815 9786 2810 9794
2836 9815 2833 9833
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Live Oak Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:04 PM CDT Oct. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service