... The Flood Warning extended until further notice... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou near Chireno, Texas.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 830 am Friday the stage was 18.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... expect little change throughout much of this
Friday as Attoyac Bayou crests near 18.1 feet.
* Impact... minor lowland flooding.
Lat... Lon 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shelby Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:42 AM CST Feb. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:30 PM CST Feb. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am to 6 PM CST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 am to 6 PM CST Saturday.
* Event... southerly winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph.
* Timing... Saturday morning through Saturday evening.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.