The National Weather Service in Nashville, TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Duck River at Columbia
* from late Sunday night until Tuesday morning.
* At 08pm Saturday the stage was... 19.1 feet
* minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage early Monday morning and
continue rising to near 33.0 feet Monday early afternoon. The river will fall
below flood stage early Tuesday morning.
* At 36.0 feet... flood waters will reach Riverside Drive.
* At 34.5 feet... flood waters reach Riverside Elementary School grounds, the
city Ball field, and the packing company along Riverside Drive.
* At 34.0 feet... flood waters reach Hwy 247 at the Duck River, west of Columbia.
* At 32.0 feet... flood waters overflow the banks and low lying areas near
Columbia begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 3566 8732 3577 8721 3563 8682 3552 8689
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Maury Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:38 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service