The National Weather Service in Nashville, TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Duck River at Centerville
* from Sunday evening until Wednesday evening.
* At 08pm Saturday the stage was... 16.3 feet
* minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage tomorrow evening and continue
rising to near 24.7 feet Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood
stage Wednesday afternoon.
* At 22.0 feet... flood waters will cover the flood plain along the river.
Several roads near the river will be partially covered. In Centerville,
Hickman Springs Road and Defeated Creek Road will be affected. Leatherwood
Road between Shady Grove and Primm Springs near Tottys Bend will also be
* At 17.0 feet... water begins to overflow the banks.
Lat... Lon 3582 8776 3592 8765 3577 8721 3566 8732
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hickman Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:38 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service