The National Weather Service in Nashville, TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Buffalo River near Lobelville
* from Sunday afternoon until late Monday night.
* At 08pm Saturday the stage was... 11.5 feet
* minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage tomorrow afternoon and
continue rising to near 15.0 feet Monday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage Monday before midnight.
* At 16.0 feet... flood waters cover Route 438 south of Lobelville near
Beardstown and it may be impassable. Extensive agricultural land along the
river is flooded as well.
* At 14.0 feet... Gilmer bridge Rd and Russell creek Rd begin to flood. Leeper
Bottom and Qualls Bend Rd become flooded as well. Water approaches portions of
Highway 438 south of Lobelville near Beardstown.
* At 12.0 feet... portions of secondary roads near old Highway 13 are inundated.
* At 10.0 feet... water inundates low lying areas and agricultural land along the
Lat... Lon 3600 8789 3600 8783 3579 8774 3566 8778
3566 8785 3579 8782
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Perry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:40 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service