The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 7 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river is expected to drop below flood stage tonight.
* At 10.0 feet, water covers numerous logging roads and inundates
Timber land adjacent to the river. Most access points to wee tee
state Forest are cut off.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tidal Berkeley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:49 PM EST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service