... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM Tuesday to 10 PM
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches
expected. West winds gusting to 25 to 35 mph over exposed
* Where... south central and southern Oregon Cascades and Siskiyou
Mountains. This includes Union Creek, Diamond Lake, Crater Lake
and Lake of The Woods. This also includes highways 62, 230, 138,
140, higher portions of Highway 66, and The Mount Ashland ski
* When... from 7 PM Tuesday to 10 PM PST Wednesday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult. Near white
out conditions are possible in exposed areas where strong winds
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:00 PM PST Feb. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service