... Air stagnation advisory remains in effect until 2 PM PST
... Freezing fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST this
* freezing fog locations include... portions of the rogue and
Illinois valleys, including Medford, Grants Pass and Cave
* Impacts... poor visibility, less than one quarter of a mile at
times, will make travel difficult. In addition, frost may
develop on area roads, making them very slippery. Please use
extra caution if driving.
* Air stagnation locations include: all inland valleys.
* Impacts: limited ventilation will result in degraded air
quality, which may pose a risk to those working outside and to
those with sensitive health issues.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A freezing fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. Also, be alert for frost
on bridge decks causing slippery roads.
* Slow down and give 3 times as much space as normal between
* Shaded areas may be more slippery than unshaded areas.
* Use low beams. High beams reflect back fog making visibility
worse for you and other drivers.
An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement
of an air mass across the advisory area, pollution will increase.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Air Stagnation Advisory, Freezing Fog Advisory
Issued: 2:29 AM PST Dec. 11, 2017 – National Weather Service