... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM Tuesday to 10 PM
PST Wednesday above 2000 feet...
* what... snow expected above 2000 feet. Total snow accumulations
of 2 to 5 inches expected. Locally higher amounts of 6 to 9
inches are expected above 3000 feet elevation.
* Where... generally elevations above 2000 feet in Douglas, eastern
Curry, Josephine, and Jackson counties. This includes The Butte
falls, higher portions of Ashland, Prospect, and western
mountains above 2000 feet. This also includes the trail Tiller
Highway, Highway 199 at the Oregon- California state line,
Highway 238 at Jacksonville Hill, Highway 62 northeast of
trail, Interstate 5 south of Ashland and Interstate 5 between
Sexton Summit and Canyon Mountain.
* When... from 7 PM Tuesday to 10 PM PST Wednesday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult. The
hazardous conditions could impact the morning and evening
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:00 PM PST Feb. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service