... Air stagnation advisory remains in effect until 2 PM PST
... Dense fog advisory will expire at 10 am PST this morning...
* impacts... patchy fog will continue this morning with reduced
visibility at times.
* Air stagnation locations include: all inland valleys.
* Impacts: limited ventilation will result in degraded air
quality, which may pose a risk to those working outside and to
those with sensitive health issues.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* if driving, slow down and leave plenty of distance ahead of
* Use low beams. High beams reflect back thick fog, making
visibility worse for you and other drivers.
An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement
of an airmass across the advisory area, pollution will increase.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Douglas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Air Stagnation Advisory
Issued: 10:00 AM PST Dec. 11, 2017 – National Weather Service