... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am to 6 PM EST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 6 am to 6 PM EST Sunday.
* Locations... Mohawk Valley, capital region, Taconics, Schoharie
valley, eastern Catskills, Mid Hudson valley, Berkshires and
* Winds... west to northwest winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to
* Timing... early Sunday morning into Sunday early evening.
* Impacts... down trees, tree limbs and power lines. Scattered
power outages are expected.
Wind advisories are issued when sustained wind speeds of at
greater than 30 mph and/or wind gusts over 45 mph are expected.
Winds of this magnitude could cause minor damage to trees, power
lines and weaker structures. Residents in the advisory area
should secure all outdoor loose objects. If you are traveling
through the advisory area keep a firm grip on the wheel,
especially for those driving high profile vehicles.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Schenectady Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:42 PM EST Nov. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bellevue (Schenectady)
- Downtown Schenectady
- East Glenville
- General Electric Realty Plot
- Glenville Center
- Green Corners
- Harding Crossing
- Harmon Park
- Hawthorne Hill
- High Mills
- Hungry Hill
- Hutchinson Crossing
- Lower Corners
- Lower Rotterdam Junction
- Mont Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant (Schenectady)
- Pattersonville-Rotterdam Junction
- Ralmar Park
- Rotterdam Junction
- South Schenectady
- Stanford Heights
- Stockade Historic District
- Stoodley Corners
- Union Street Historic District
- West Hill
- Willow Brook Park
- Woodruff Heights