The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Passaic river at Pine Brook.
* Until this morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 am Saturday the stage was 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will hover around flood stage through daybreak or
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... street flooding begins in Fairfield including
Camp Lane Road. Two Bridges Road is closed going into Lincoln Park and
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 19.0 feet
on Jun 15 2003.
Fld observed forecast
location stg stg day time crest
Pine Brook 19.0 19.00 Sat 2 am 18.9 Sat 7 am
lat... Lon 4084 7429 4084 7438 4093 7433 4093 7424
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Passaic Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:17 AM EST Nov. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Cooper (West Milford)
- Echo Lake
- Erskine Lakes
- Green Pond Junction
- Oak Ridge
- Pompton Lakes
- Upper Greenwood Lake
- Upper Macopin
- West Milford