... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening...
* timing... through early Wednesday evening.
* Winds... westerly winds with gusts to 50 mph.
* Impacts... driving will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Working outside on elevated structures will be hazardous.
Critical fire weather conditions are also possible.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts of 45 mph or greater are
expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pierce Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:17 AM CDT Oct. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:16 AM CDT Oct. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM
CDT this evening for strong winds and low relative humidity for
fire weather zones 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 009, 010, 011, 012,
013, 021, 022, 023, 025, 035, 036, and 037...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM CDT
this evening. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Wind... west to northwest winds sustained up to 35 mph, with
gusts to 50 mph.
* Humidity... around 20 percent.
* Temperatures... highs in the 50s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread rapidly. Refer to
your County or tribal emergency management or law enforcement
for fire restrictions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds and low relative humidity can contribute to extreme