... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM CDT this
* timing... expect a wintry mix to continue, diminishing around 1
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between 7 am this morning and and 1 PM this afternoon.
* Snow and ice accumulations... total snow and sleet accumulations
of 1 to 5 inches and ice accumulations of a glaze are expected.
Towner and Cavalier counties are the most likely to receive the
higher snowfall amounts with 3 to 5 inches with the potential
for more than 6 inches. Grassy surfaces will accumulate more
quickly than paved surfaces.
* Winds / visibilities... look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions... including during
the morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cavalier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:01 AM CDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service