The Flood Warning continues for
the Haw River near Bynum.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 11.0 feet, the river widens up to 400 feet across. It
floods pasturelands on the right bank and Woodlands on the left.
The following are the latest observations and 7 am forecast stages
for the next several days.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bynum 11 11.9 Sat 08 PM 10.8 9.0 7.8 6.9 6.4
Lat... Lon 3590 7918 3582 7911 3576 7905 3569 7916
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chatham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:09 PM EST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bear Creek
- Crutchfield Crossroads
- Fearrington Village
- Gum Springs
- Harpers Crossroads
- Johnsons Crossing
- Merry Oaks
- Mount Vernon Springs
- Siler City
- Silk Hope