... Red flag warning remains in effect until 11 PM MDT this evening
for low relative humidity and gusty winds for fire weather zones
112 and 114 below 5000 feet...
... Red flag warning in effect from noon Saturday to midnight MDT
Saturday night for low relative humidity for fire weather zones
112 and 114...
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a red flag
warning for low relative humidity, which is in effect from noon
Saturday to midnight MDT Saturday night.
* Affected area... in Montana, fire weather zones 112 eastern
Glacier/Toole/central/eastern Pondera/Liberty and 114 Lewis And
Clark National Forest Rocky Mountain district-Rocky Mountain
front below 5000 feet.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon through evening as well as Saturday
afternoon through Saturday evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 13 percent.
* Temperatures... highs around upper 80s to lower 90s.
* Impacts... low humidity and gusty west winds could create critical
fire weather conditions for grassland locations.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Teton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:00 PM MDT Jul. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service