... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 7 PM MDT
* impacts: low humidity, strong gusty winds, and a wind shift
with a cold front will create erratic fire behavior and new fire
* Affected area: in northeast mt: fire weather zones 134, 135,
136, 137 and the western half of zone 120.
* Counties affected: in central mt: Fergus. In northeast mt:
Daniels, Garfield, McCone, Petroleum, Phillips, western
* Cold front: a cold front moves through the area during the
daytime and shifts winds from southwest ahead of the front to
the west behind the front.
* Wind: west 30 to 40 mph with gusts of 50 to 60 mph.
* Humidity: as low as 16 to 20 percent.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Roosevelt Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:19 AM MDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service