... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
for low relative humidity and gusty winds for fire weather zones
120 and 134...
* affected area... fire weather zones 120 and 134.
* Winds... west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... today through 9 PM MDT tonight.
* Min relative humidity... 10 to 15 percent.
* High temperatures... in the mid 80s to around 90.
* Impacts... low relative humidity and gusty winds will create
the potential for erratic fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Roosevelt Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:56 PM MDT Jul. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service