... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday afternoon through
Wednesday evening for strong winds and low humidity for fire
weather zones 134... 135 and 136...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for strong winds and low relative humidity, which is in
effect from Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 134... 135 and 136.
* Winds... west 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 10 percent.
* Temperatures... should range from the upper 80s to mid 90s.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Fire Weather Watch.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Southeast Phillips Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:28 PM MDT Jul. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service