... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 am MDT Wednesday
for Fort Peck Lake...
* winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph today becoming west 20 to 30 mph
with gusts up to 45 mph this evening.
* Timing... through Wednesday morning. Winds will increase during
the day today. The strongest winds will occur this evening and
* Impacts... these winds will make open waters of the lake rough
and hazardous, and may result in high waves which may tip or
swamp smaller craft.
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. For your personal safety, avoid the open waters. Stay close
to shore or around protected areas.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Southeast Phillips Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:04 AM MDT Oct. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:20 AM MDT Oct. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM MDT
this evening for low humidity and gusty winds for fire weather
zones 134... 136 and 137...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a red flag
warning for low humidity and gusty winds, which is in effect from
11 am this morning to 7 PM MDT this evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 134... 136 and 137.
* Winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon.
* Relative humidity... as low as 14 percent.
* Temperatures... 70 to 75.
* Impacts... gusty winds and low humidity will create critical fire
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.