...High Wind Warning in effect from 9 am this morning to 10 PM MST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a High Wind Warning...which is in effect from 9 am this morning to 10 PM MST this evening. The high wind watch is no longer in effect.
* Timing: strong and gusty winds will develop across eastern Glacier County today...with the strongest winds expected during the afternoon.
* Winds: westerly winds of 35 to 45 mph...with gusts up to 65 mph.
* Impacts: strong winds will make travel difficult for high profile vehicles.
* Locations affected include: Cut Bank.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.