...High wind watch remains in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday evening...
A high wind watch remains in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Timing: winds will increase on Thursday morning and continue through Thursday evening as a strong upper level low moves across the area.
* Winds: sustained winds over 35 mph and gusts over 58 mph are possible.
* Impacts: travel could become difficult for high profile vehicles and vehicles towing trailers. These high winds could also create hazardous conditions for outdoor recreation.
* Locations affected include: Cut Bank...Conrad...Shelby.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph...or gusts of 58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.