...High Wind Warning remains in effect until midnight MDT tonight...
A High Wind Warning remains in effect until midnight MDT tonight.
* Timing: strong gusty winds will continue through Thursday evening. As a strong upper level low moves through the area
* winds: sustained winds over 35 mph and gusts over 60 mph are expected...especially at favored locations such as Logan Pass.
* Other impacts: travel could become difficult for high profile vehicles and vehicles towing trailers. These high winds could also create hazardous conditions for outdoor recreation.
* Locations affected include: Browning...Marias Pass
* to see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.