The Flood Warning continues for
the Pascagoula river at Graham Ferry.
* Until Sunday evening.
* At 7:45 PM Friday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to fluctuate near flood stage until
Sunday evening and then begin to slowly fall.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... river property at Cumbest Bluff will be cut
off by high water and some river roads will be impassable.
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... lower elevated homes at Cumbest Bluff are
threatened. Some river roads will be impassable.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... access roads to the river will begin to
Lat... Lon 3039 8856 3039 8861 3074 8869 3074 8858
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:14 PM CDT Apr. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service