... Flood Warning extended until Sunday morning... the Flood Warning
the Pearl River near Pearl River.
* From Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to rise to near flood stage
early Saturday afternoon.
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3018 8964 3020 8955
831 PM CDT Tue Jul 25 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Bogalusa.
* From late Wednesday night to Friday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to rise above flood stage by
Thursday morning and then continue to rise to near 18.5 feet
by Thursday evening. The river is expected to fall below flood
stage by Friday afternoon.
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded. The Bogue Chitto wildlife management area will be
inundated with water in recreational camps and over access roads.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Woodlands along the river and wildlife
management property will be flooded
Lat... Lon 3100 8969 3100 8979 3067 8990 3067 8976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hancock Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:31 PM CDT Jul. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service