... Freeze warning in effect from 6 PM this evening to 9 am CST
The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a freeze
warning, which is in effect from 6 PM this evening to 9 am CST
Thursday. The freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Temperature... lows in the mid to upper 20s possible tonight into
early Thursday with temperatures below freezing for 6 to 12
* Impacts... there will be danger to sensitive vegetation.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Simpson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:33 AM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:53 AM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning extended until Saturday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Rockport
* until Saturday evening.
* At 9:30 am Wednesday the stage was 25.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river has crested and willfall below
flood stage by late Saturday morning.
Flood observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Middle Pearl River
Rockport 25 25.7 Wed 09 am 25.4 25.5 25.1 crested blo fs 11/17
Lat... Lon 3168 9019 3178 9019 3193 9025 3198 9012
3182 9005 3169 9005