The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Blackwater river near Blue Lick.
* From Monday afternoon to Wednesday morning.
* At 12:45 PM Sunday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Monday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 25.2 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by late Tuesday morning.
* At 24.0 feet... cropland and pastures along the river flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Blue Lick 24 12.0 sun 01 PM 25.2 early Tuesday morning
lat... Lon 3894 9342 3899 9348 3903 9297 3894 9295 3893 9323
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cooper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:31 PM CDT Oct. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service