The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Montevideo.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain steady near 14.8 feet tonight.
The river will fall below flood stage Sunday evening.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin flooding, along with some basements of houses along the
Lat... Lon 4503 9578 4492 9562 4486 9570 4497 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chippewa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:50 PM CDT Oct. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service