The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Montevideo.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Thursday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.7 feet by
Saturday evening then begin falling.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... storm sewers may need to be plugged to
prevent water from backing up into streets.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin flooding, along with some basements of houses along the
Lat... Lon 4503 9578 4492 9562 4486 9570 4497 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lac Qui Parle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:08 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service