The Flood Warning continues for...
* ... Hallock on the Two Rivers river.
* Until further notice, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 803.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring, and during the next 7 days, minor
flooding is forecast.
* Minor flood stage is 802.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to a crest near 805.0 feet sometime
Friday morning then begin falling.
* The river is forecast to crest at 805.0 on Friday morning
during this 7-day period.
* Impact statement(s) - at 804.5 feet, backup at reach 2 dike,
cemetery Road at 6th St. S. - Shut storm valve.
Daily 7pm CDT/6pm CST forecast stage in feet:
date Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
(month/day) 03/27 03/28 03/29 03/30 03/31 04/01 04/02
Hallock 803.9 804.3 804.7 804.9 804.9 804.6 804.3
lat... Lon 4888 9719 4873 9713 4867 9662 4885 9667
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kittson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:17 PM CDT Mar. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 11:49 PM CDT Mar. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until noon CDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a dense
fog advisory... which is in effect until noon CDT Monday.
* Timing... fog will continue to develop and expand overnight.
* Impacts... limited visibilities will make travel very difficult.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.