... Wind Advisory in effect until 10 PM EDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 10 PM EDT this evening.
* winds from the northwest gusting to 50 mph or more.
* Beginning after 3 PM and spreading inland from Lake Michigan.
* small unsecured objects could be blown away.
* Difficult driving conditions.
* Poor visibility near the Lakeshore with a mix of precipitation.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kalamazoo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:58 AM EDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:39 AM EDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Scattered thunderstorms with small hail...
Scattered thunderstorms will continue to develop through the early
to mid afternoon hours. The strongest storms will be capable of
producing dime sized hail and wind gusts up to 40 mph in addition to
occasional lightning and brief heavy rain. The thunderstorms will
move east at 35 mph.