... Heat advisory remains in effect from noon today to 6 PM EDT
* high temperatures in the lower 90s Monday.
* Peak heat indices near 100 from mid to late afternoon.
* the heat will lead to hazardous conditions particularly for
the elderly and those with preexisting health conditions.
* take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside.
When possible... reschedule strenuous activities to early
morning or evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat
exhaustion and heat stroke. Wear light weight and loose
fitting clothing when possible and drink plenty of water.
* Weather preparedness information is available on line at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ingham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:28 AM EDT Jun. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service