... Freezing fog advisory in effect until 9 am EST this morning...
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a
freezing fog advisory... which is in effect until 9 am EST this
* areas of dense fog will be around the region to start the day.
* Temperatures will be at or below freezing.
* the low visibilities will generate hazardous travel conditions.
* Some slick spots may exist on the roadways as well.
* if driving... slow down... use your headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you. Also... be alert for frost on
bridge decks causing slippery roads.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Osceola Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Freezing Fog Advisory
Issued: 5:13 AM EST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service