... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 am EST early
* what... snow, sleet and freezing rain. Total snow accumulations
of 4 to 8 inches and ice accumulations of up to two tenths of an
* Where... central and eastern Allegany County.
* When... primarily freezing rain will continue until 6 am EST
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Allegany Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 12:04 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:31 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 am to 7 PM EST Sunday...
* timing... during daylight hours Sunday. Highest gusts will be
midday and afternoon.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 45 to 55 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
Nearby Radar Stations
- Amcelle Acres
- Black Oak
- Bowling Green
- Bowmans Addition
- Cedar Cliff
- Cumberland Heights
- Eckhart Junction
- Evitts Creek
- Green Ridge
- Homewood (La Vale)
- La Vale
- Little Orleans
- Locust Grove
- Mount Savage Junction
- Narrows Park
- North Branch
- Piney Grove
- Pleasant Valley
- Potomac Park
- Pumpkin Center
- Rawlings Heights
- Roberts (Cumberland)
- South Cumberland
- Spring Gap
- Town Creek
- Triple Lakes
- Wolfe Mill