... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 8 am Wednesday to
8 am EDT Thursday...
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to
10 inches are expected.
* Where... portions of northern Connecticut, southern Massachusetts
and northern Rhode Island.
* When... from 8 am Wednesday to 8 am EDT Thursday.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions,
mainly during and after the Wednesday evening commute. Tree
branches could fall, resulting in scattered power outages.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Norfolk Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 9:23 PM EDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:17 PM EDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am Wednesday to 8 am
* location... greater Boston area.
* Winds... northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... late Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* Impacts... winds this strong are capable of Downing small tree
limbs and branches, possibly causing isolated power outages.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 31 to 39 mph are
expected, with gusts between 46 to 57 mph. Driving can be
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Nearby Radar Stations
- Adams Shore
- Atlantic (Quincy)
- Blue Hills
- Braintree Highlands
- Camp Sayre
- East Braintree
- East Weymouth
- Five Corners (Quincy)
- Germantown (Quincy)
- Houghs Neck
- Lincoln Heights
- Lovell Corners
- Milton Center
- Milton Upper Mills
- New Squantum
- Norfolk Downs
- North Commons
- North Quincy
- Old Boat Point
- Old Spain
- Pine Grove (Weymouth)
- Post Island
- Quincy Center
- Quincy Neck
- Quincy Point
- Rock Island
- South Braintree
- South Commons
- South Quincy
- South Weymouth
- West Quincy
- Weymouth Heights
- Weymouth Landing