... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am EST Friday...
* what... heavy snow develops this evening and changes to ice and
rain in most locations overnight. Total snow accumulations of 4
to 7 inches and ice accumulations up to one tenth of an inch
* Where... portions of central, interior northeastern and western
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 7 am EST Friday.
* Additional details... travel will become quite difficult with 1
to 2 inch per hour snowfall rates developing this evening before
the change over to ice and rain overnight. High impact to the
evening rush hour is expected across Connecticut... including the
Hartford metropolitan area.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Hampshire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:25 PM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:19 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Forecast information for
Westfield river at Westfield.
* At 10:30 am Thursday the stage was 6.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 6.6 feet this afternoon.
Lat... Lon 4223 7291 4227 7285 4211 7259 4206 7259
- Aldrich Mills
- Amherst Center
- Bay State
- Cold Spring
- Cooks Corner
- East Hadley
- East Village
- Factory Hollow
- Gibbs Crossing
- Great Swamp
- Knights Corner
- Laurel Park
- Meads Corner
- Mill Valley
- Moody Corner
- Mount Tom
- North Amherst
- North Farms
- North Hadley
- North Hatfield
- Pine Grove (Northampton)
- South Amherst
- South Hadley
- South Hadley Falls
- South Quabbin Villa
- Swanson Corners
- Ware Center
- West Farms (Northampton)
- West Hatfield
- West Pelham
- West Ware
- West Whately