...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning...
* locations...include southern New Hampshire...western...central and interior eastern Massachusetts...and northwest Rhode Island.
* Hazard types...heavy snow.
* Accumulations...snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches along with the possibility of locally higher amounts.
* Timing...a mixture of rain and snow beginning Wednesday morning should change to all snow through Wednesday afternoon continuing through Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
* Impacts...this storm will significantly impact Holiday travel... making driving dangerous at times. Visibilities in heavy snow expected to be significantly reduced to one quarter mile or less at times.
A Winter Storm Watch is issued for the potential of accumulating snow of 6 or more inches in a 12 hour period...or 8 or more inches in a 24 hour period. Anyone traveling in the next 24 to 36 hours should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to modify travel plans should winter weather develop.
For the latest updates...please visit our webpage at www.Weather.Gov/Boston
You can follow US on facebook at