The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Reserve.
* Until Sunday June 11.
* At 9:00 am Wednesday the stage was 22.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 23.0 feet by
Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage on Wednesday
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... marine and Industrial interests along the
river, upstream barge operators, and facilities are impacted.
Navigation will become difficult for smaller river craft. Safety
precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3009 9079 3001 9087 2999 9048 3007 9046
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. John The Baptist Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:52 AM CDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service