The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Baton Rouge.
* Until Sunday may 13.
* At 7:00 PM Thursday the stage was 37.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to remain near 37.0 feet through
Tuesday may 8th.
* Impact... at 36.0 feet... river traffic and Industrial activity on the
river side of the levees will be greatly affected. Navigational
safety regulations will be strictly enforced.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... river islands from Red River Landing
downstream to Baton Rouge will be inundated.
Lat... Lon 3035 9113 3032 9130 3071 9159 3074 9130
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Baton Rouge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:12 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service