The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Bogalusa.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is cresting near 19.7 feet, but will remain
nearly steady or only fall slightly through Wednesday, March 22nd.
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded. The Bogue Chitto wildlife management area will be
inundated with water in recreational camps and over access roads.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Woodlands along the river and wildlife
management property will be flooded
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3100 8979 3100 8969
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:36 PM CDT Mar. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service