The Flood Warning continues for
the Calcasieu River near Oberlin.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Sunday the stage was 13.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at stages near 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding near
the river will occur.
* Impact... at stages near 12.0 feet... water begins to overflow the
banks on both sides of the river.
Lat... Lon 3078 9267 3058 9277 3058 9289 3071 9283 3077 9273
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:05 PM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service