The Flood Warning continues for
the Boeuf River near Fort Necessity
* until late Monday night.
* At 6:00 PM Sunday the stage was 50.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling and will fall below
flood stage early tomorrow afternoon.
Flood observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Fort Necessity 50 50.2 sun 06 PM 50.1 49.7 49.3 M M
Lat... Lon 3186 9180 3196 9192 3205 9201 3212 9202
3218 9184 3195 9179
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:29 PM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 6:29 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* visibility... a quarter mile or less likely.
* Impacts... motorist are encouraged to slow down and plan for
longer travel times.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low-beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of